Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's all a brand new thing!

When all is new again, life's great.

All i can say is, it'll be a very very busy year ahead. And i am very very sure that there'll be time when i can't blog at all because there's simply no time anymore! First day of school was pretty great, i totally miss my class and i got to sit with Pris^^ ( I'm sorry Chanel, i know you're not very happy with your seat) Anyway, our teachers are all very nice for sure. And today was really busy and complicating. I hope things will all be clearly planned out soon, i don't like this horrible mess. But i know i'll settle down sometime soon. And i am promising myself that i have to and want to work harder this year since it's streaming years. So i'll kick away those extra things that doesn't have to appear in my life right now. I hope i can reach my target ( i haven't decide what's my target yet ) , and of course, i hope i'll become an even better person than i was before. I know this post is like another new year resolution, but i hope this will motivate myself a whole lot more than ever.

Goo Wanqing! ( :

Tags reply :
Rouying - I know! Let's smash his butt too!
Adrienne - HAHAHAHA, yeah, sherlock Holmes was totally nice!
XiaoQing - HAHAHA, i want braces, and i can't wait ( :

No comments: