

You know whose HOT(!!!) Yes, i've finally managed to catch Sherlock Holmes(!!) OH MY GOD PLEASE. This show is like the best compared to all the shows i've watched! It's really thrilling , funny and just oh my god, H O T (!!!) Look at Watson!! Look at Holmes!! I'm just going to die going crazy over them alright!! This is so cooooooooooool! I begged for the director to come out the second season of Sherlock Holmes ( WITH THE SAME HOT ACTORS!!)
Back to my post ( :
School's starting tomorrow!! Freaking hell! I'm not sure if i'm excited or sad about it. It's those mix kind of feelings about school again. I'm like super excited to see my girlfriends and of course i miss walking home with Stella. But anyway, i don't want school to start at the same time too because of homeworks D: I don't like tests and homeworks and stress! But anyway la, i've managed to complete my homeworks ( minus all those questions that i have skipped ^^) AHH!
And of course, there are things i'm looking forward to this month! Anna's birthday party and Chanel's birthday and Darren's birthday!! HAHAHA, i'm only excited to smash birthday cake on Darren's face , so yeah ... i mention his birthday just simply because of that. I'm still wondering if i'm staying over at Anna's birthday chalet. Can't decide yet, i'll ask mummy later (:
Well i'll post again soon when i'm free [-:
No comments:
Post a Comment