Monday, May 24, 2010

So what if i tried my best

Photobucket


It's been such a long long time since i met Jo & Daryl etc. And yes, it is just plain laughter and fun being tgtr with them. It's just really hard to imagine how life will be without their existence. Probably less meet-ups and less night activities? :(
So on Saturday night, we met up to have dinner at some resort but the buffet wasn't quite what i expected. The food there were limited, at least limited in my opinion. Thus you can quite expect that i wasn't full ._. We moved on to some hotel but decided to go to T3 Mac to sit down and chat. Everyone was tired, at first hehe. But the cam-whoring starts soon and yes, we were all energetic!! 8D It was really nice. I was thinking of uploading all the photos here, but i guess the files are way too big so it was taking a real long time to load. Guess you'll have to go to my Facebook to see all the photos. I didn't take not of the time at all, so when we left, it was already 2am ;O I know it's real late. I reached home at around 3am & i guess you know i dozed off immediately on my bed :)
x
Sunday was my daddy's birthday!! We were at home the whole time until we left house for East Coast Park at around 6plus? :) It was really fun. We rented bikes and cycled till nearly 10pm. HAHAHA, i hope that helps to burn off my calories :/ I got home real late so i slept at nearly 1am after much fidgeting :(
x
"You know sometimes i really wished good times last longer than bad times,
but we all know it's usually the other way round."
x

Tags reply:

Iris: I thought the photo really showed what i felt at that point of time :)
Jacinda: Hihihihi!!
Alicia Lim: HAHA i shall go tag you again soon k :)
Rouying: LOL thanks for keeping my tag board really alive :)
Xiaoqing: HAHAHAHA i won't ps you one lah. T R U S T ME :)
Limli & Xiaoqing: I updated!!! 8D
x

No comments: