I've decided that this shall be a very very very happy post since i'm leaving for Malaysia tomorrow!! I know, again!! :-) Well, i'll say it's shopping time!! I don't ever have enough of shopping, at least i can't even picture myself saying " I h8 shopping. I h8 new clothes. I h8 new shoes and new shorts. " I indulged myself in the awesome feeling of getting new things. The wonderful and unexplainable feeling of excitement in wearing something new for the very first time. I promise this time tho, there'll be certainly lots and lots of photos since it'll be a 3 day 2 night trip and of course, i'll snap snap snap photos everywhere i go.
x
Yesterday was wonderful tho. I had tuition (which i dutifully went all the time and had so much fun!!) and then went to Bishan library with Juehui and Liyi. Bishan library is so much more nicer than the one here in my neighborhood. Even the librarians there are so much more nicer and not as rude compared to the one in my neighborhood. I can't stand the librarians yapping and snapping at us when all we ever did was whisper. They really put themselves above us. Does anyone know of any feedback i can give to the library in my neighborhood area? HAHA. So i brought the laptop out and we were surfing the net, Juehui showed me the sandals she like and i showed her the dress i'm getting online :-) And then when the battery ran out, we did our homework!! Yes, that was the very main point of this time meet-up. HAHA, different schools yet we can still do work together. I luv them loads. There's this one thing i really really still do love about them and many of my other primary school friends. They don't care about where's the place we're meeting up to do our work. They don't grumble how far it is or how inconvenient it is for them. So me and Juehui and Liyi were talking about meeting up next time to do our work together at Bishan library. I guess it's good cause we really do our work and have a fun time together too :-) We left the library at around 7. So i reached home at only 8.
x
So i've completed my Chinese homework besides the memorizing part. I really want to get most of my homework done before i go and enjoy myself for 3 full days. I can't withhold the excitement to get myself into a hotel room. I really love how the hotel smells. Really wonder if anyone of you like it too :-) Or maybe you can go to Plaza Singapura's Mark and Spencer. They have the hotel smell there the other time i went there to get some chocolates. :)
x
I really won't miss Singapore at all actually because i can't wait to leave this place behind. Even if it's for 3 days only. You know how some times you wish you'll be in a place where you have no friends and no one recognizes you and you can have the full freedom to dress as ridiculously as you want because no one actually sees it and then starts commenting on it. Yes that's the kind of feeling i have. The kind of feelings where i can be really crazy. But don't be mistaken, i luv S'pore a lot :-)
Please keep my tag-board alive!!
Luvluv


No comments:
Post a Comment