I'm back, yes finally!! :-)
This 3 days 2 nights trip has been so amazing for me. I'm really really happy and gleeing away now. All photos are uploaded on Facebook already, so yes, go take a look. Didn't really take a lot, since there wasn't much for me to take too HAHA.
Monday morning and it was raining (Y) Woke and went to have breakfast and we set off towards our destination. We arrived at Malacca before moving on to Kuala Lumpur since my mom needed to get something. We went to have a Peranakan lunch. It's a really old building but the interior is absolutely stunning (excluding the rats and cockroaches running around, i swear). After lunch we left for Kuala Lumpur. And ......... the GRAND SHOPPING starts!!!! 8D 8D
First destination: Midvalley Mega Mall
That place is mad mad mad. It's super big like North South East West and Center court? Imagine :) So i got a shorts there from Miss Selfridge. Ahur ahur ahur :-) :-) I was gleeing on my way out of the shop HAHAHA. So anyway there was way too much shopping and then we finally settled for dinner at
HAHA. Okay the chicken was really very yummy. Went back to the apartment afterwards and then i received this very very saddening message from Priscilla. I guess everyone was sad over that news. Who would have expected it?
Second day was still s h o p p i n g and i got my high waist shorts!! Finally!! 8D HAHA. My leg really hurts a lot from all the walking. And blah blah blah and then it's the wonderful 3rd day where we went to the Cosmo World Theme Park (Indoor). HAHA took all the thrill rides, whoo i feel so brave now.
And then we left Malaysia at around 7 i guess and reached Singapore at 11plus. HAHA, caught half the England match with Algeria. And i totally gave up watching cause i was getting so pissed off with the England's performance. Like seriously, what are they doing!!! I thought their standard was way pass Algeria ranking at Top 8? Seriously, oh my god. This year's world cup is horrible.
Anyway i got to go bathe now and get ready to go for my cousin's 21st birthday party. I think he booked the whole event hall which will be quite a sight. I'll see if i can get any photos of the place :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment