Sorry for not updating. I've been really busy nowadays. Besides, i'm really squeezing my brain juice but nothing comes out. I am totally out of inspirations and ideas to blog. I've blogged about almost everything. From life to friends to school. Ah yes, love. I've not yet blogged about love have i? (And no it's not going to be about the love between boy and girl. No not that kind of love.)
It's going to be the love between family and friends. Love for everything that you have in life. That kind of love. And i can't deny, this topic easily leads to T.k. I really admire her. She's losing her parents' love. The only kind of love and care no one else can ever give to you, and she lost it. But she's doing so well and she's recovering so quickly and she's coming back by the end of this month! :>
And the love between friends. I've probably experience all kind of things in primary school. Those 'friend-and-don't-friend' crap, those 'you-are-a-loner' kind of feeling. And no i'm not saying i am a loner. I'm just saying i know how it feels like. And through it all, i'm really thankful to __ for being there for me when i'm feeling down. And although its' really in the past already, i'm just really glad i've been through all those. It's a a tough experience but it made me realize a lot personally. Those who really care about you and stay with you when you're down, and those who just make it worse by hurting you more. Primary school was a really fruitful time of my life. I've got probably everything i could ever want at the very end of the day. True friends and true love. And maybe things don't always go our way because as i come up to secondary school, i've lost some friends i thought i could still be close to and lost some other things along the way as well.
But through it all, and up till now, i've been learning so much from life. I've been going through brand new things everyday and i'm leaving all those bad bad bad memories behind me :> I guess i'm really lucky because i have my amazing primary school friends (those few who are still very close to me) and my absolutely noisy and wonderful secondary school classmates. And maybe i did lose something really dear that i had once own in primary school, but i guess, all my new friends can replace that now (hopefully) !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment