Did i tell you guys bout my new love??
THE NEW GUY IN MY LIFE?
No snatching ok ladies, he is mine uh huh
I had my first lunch with Yin yee today!!! She said she thought i'm those cold cold type of girl lor!! :( And Iris went to further add on and say i'm not cold but i'm ice. I where got lah really... ok maybe some days, ok most days, i'm just too lazy to open my mouth to bond with the rest and talk but i'm definitely not those cold cold type!!!! At least i'm sure i was once a very talkative girl in class?
Oh anyway did i blogged about me going to my Hero's JJ Lin autograph session and that i touched his hand and in the second i felt like i was flying?? HAHAHA and did i say that i cut my hair short? Like not really short, like slightly below shoulder and that i totally love my hair now!!!! 8D
Second day of the week and i can't wait for it to be over soon ...... I want weekends to come so i can just stay at home. I'm still having homesick in school, ugh hope it ends soon. Should i do a post about what i'm scared the next time?? Maybe i should :) Or maybe i shouldn't..........
Approx one and a half more weeks to Shanghai and i can't wait!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment