2nd Day Rocks Alot More.
I am real about this. 2nd day rocks sia la! We cheered alot more than monday. And i guess somehow i had made even more new friends through that. It really was great! Alot Alot Alot more better than i thought all the time. LOYATLY ROCKS ! I LOVE IT !
Anyway , in the morning i reached school even earlier than yesterday okay? Then i thought i was going to be a loner freak there not knowing anyone. But i saw Abigail. I recognized her a little somehow. So , i went up to her and then said a HI . I really didnt know whn i actually became a 'NOT so SHY person' liao . So we talked . Then we went to the Grand Audi. Then we wait lo. We had a talk after that la. Then tell us about the school values and all those blaahblahblaah de . Those normal kind of things like School Rules , School Atire etc. The talk was srsly long. My back also 'suan' liao la. Then the Counsellors came in . Teach us the 'Rock You Cheer' . Haha. It was super duper confusing . Clap than say at the same time. I cannot cordinate . Horrible me .
Anyway, we shift and then the games were alotttt liaooooo. The sun somemore so hot. Argh . We played those games that really need grp work . Then had those easier games too. Hmmm, that class really was okay , at least better than what i always thought of a new class.
We also had a skit . LingJun thought of that. Okay la actually .Not that bad. But whn it came to performing ... hmmm , it was okay only. Acceptable at least.
We also had a Mass Dance guided by the Ex Students Of CCHMS. The dance was nice . They had this very nice song. I wanted to find it but i couldnt get the spelling right! Arghhhhh! haha.
So i had a very nice time there.
Everything was great. Too perfect. Super ! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment